Monday, June 15, 2009

DPMS A17 AEG Airsoft Gun


Recently I bought a DPMS A17 airsoft gun from Wal-Mart. It uses .12g bbs and shoots about 300 fps in semi-auto and full-auto with 300 round clip. So far I have been satisfied with its performence in games. Easy to handle behind tree, easy to reload in those pressure situations and painful enough to let the other team know who's boss. The gun only costs $67.00 at Wal-Mart and I think is really cheap for its performence and quality. I recommend this gun for any beginner. Here is the next poll:

What airsoft gun(s) do you have?

3 comments:

  1. dude i got it for 50$

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the gun also and like u said it does work great. i also reccomend this gun for anyone interested in bringin the pain lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I decided to only add a new spring and spring guide will this crack the gearbox or cause any other internal issues?? Please advise. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete